With the Centennial trail winding its way through downtown and situated near the banks of the Stillaguamish River, Arlington is also the scenic northern gateway to the Mountain Loop Highway which offers world class hiking and views of waterfalls and mountain peaks.
Arlington is also well known for it’s airport which hosts the nationally known Arlington Fly-In featuring hundreds of aircraft from Ultralight to Antique as well as daily aerobatics shows. The Arlington Fly-In is one of Snohomish County's biggest events.
Shop for antiques, hike, fish, visit the wonderful small town eateries or dine in style at the only four star restaurant in north county.
A visit to Arlington is sure to please everyone.
• Variety of lodging from hotels to a luxury bed and breakfast lodge
• Outdoor recreational opportunities, including fishing, river rafting, and hiking
• Flight seeing, glider rides and other airport activities
• Shopping : Unique shops as well as the nearby Seattle Premium Outlets
• Centennial Trail – Walking, biking, horseback riding trail
• Take a walk into history at the Pioneer Museum
• Tour a growing collection of public art.
Washington’s coffee may be well known, but the state’s beverage industry is booming beyond the bean. From hoppy thirst quenchers and sweet ciders, to... Read More